Brembo Rotor part and diameter

Killtodie

I'm having a really hard time finding the correct front Brembo rotor for my non abs ST65.

What I found so far is BDR25371, its diameter is 258mm, but looking at RockAuto, they have a lot of differnet diameter rotors. Some abs rotors are different size. I'm very confused as to what actually fits. I called Brembo, they were unable to find this information, said they would call back when they can. I'm on the phone with Rockauto right now trying to determine what's up

Can anyone tell me if http://www.amazon.com/Brembo-BDR25371-T ... B000BZMB06 will fit my non abs ST165?

Rock auto has AWD listed as 277mm.. ugh.

KOracing has their powerslot rotors listed as 277 but for the 1990-93. trying to confirm if that is what I need. I called KO and they said it should be 255 for the ST165.

Does the ST185 user larger rotors?

Killtodie

Well, I measured my rotor, it seems to be the 255/258 size so I found some Brembos.

Now, if anyone knows, what front Hawk pads will fit. Maybe these? HB191F.590

RallyX-GT4

As for Hawk pads, I think they have a listing for the front or back only. Consequently, I went with Porterfield as they had a specific listing for the car. Been very happy with them.

Killtodie

Yup, I have Porterfields on my Quest. I'll call Hawk tomorrow to see if they have a front one at all, if not, go back with porter

RallyX-GT4

Sounds good. Be sure to post up what you find, it's always nice to have alternatives! While you're talking with them you should look into their two-piece rotors as well...