Interest for a group buy of Pakfeifer front lip or bodykit?

Would you be interested in a group buy for the Pakfeifer lip or full body kit?

• I'm interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Overtriped

I need a front lip considering that the previous owner drilled a bunch of holes in my CS bumper for a lip that never got put on.

ALLensTRAC

You can put me down pending price. I am interested but would also like to finish my lip project too. If the price is reasonable I'll buy it just in case.

michicop

1. celigts
2. Landon
3. Michicop
4. timmey
5. jackzero
6. spectra1
7. Gearbox
8. Overtriped
9. ALLensTRAC

The price depends on the number of buyers, therefore I try to get as many as possible. If everybody agrees I leave this thread open till we reach 10-15 persons, then I get the price and look for shipping etc...
Thanks everybody!

toayoztan

1. celigts
2. Landon
3. Michicop
4. timmey
5. jackzero
6. spectra1
7. Gearbox
8. Overtriped
9. ALLensTRAC
10. toayoztan

Are we getting the whole kit or just the front lip? I only care for the front lip.

Need more of a confirmation or something more concrete before moving the Group Buy section. Since this is still a "feeler" buy, we'll just keep it here for the time being.

Bryan

athousandleaves

I would be interested in the front lip however before I add my name to the list can anyone tell me what the lip goes for without a group buy?

I'm also more of a fan of the other front lip that Josh mentioned but finding one like it is going to take some time.

michicop

1. celigts
2. Landon
3. Michicop
4. timmey
5. jackzero
6. spectra1
7. Gearbox
8. Overtriped
9. ALLensTRAC
10. toayoztan
11. alltracst185

@athousandleaves:
The normal price is 217,60 Euro, which is around 285 USD. Maybe we can get them a bit cheaper, but the main reason for the GB is that I heard pakfeifer do not ship the lips or any other items overseas.
If everybody agrees I wait till the end of the month. Now we are more than 10 people, I hope the price will drop a bit :D

michicop

good one!
I guess this will be a tough task as the lips are quite long. I try to get some infos and post them here asap.

Overtriped

Okay I emailed them as this is what they said

Dear J. Alexander!

Thank you for your interest and inquiry.

All parts are available within two weeks, and it is certainly preferable to more parts to be sent at the same time, because the transport costs are lower.

For a box 200x80x60cm at 30kg you must share with freight costs a count of about 600 U$.

Placing an order for at least three or more parts, you will receive a special discount of 10%.

Hope to hear from you again!
Fritz Pakfeifer

sincerely yours

pakfeifer tuning austria

Wallensteinststraße 61-63
A-1200 Wien/Vienna/Austria
ATU10727105
Tel. +431 3303842 Fax +431

toayoztan

I don't want the whole thing, just the front lip.

With house and kid on the way, I'm going to sit this one out for the price.

Thanks for checking on it!

Bryan

CMS-GT4

Honestly if the lip can be gotten for 300 shipped its a fair price. It might seem expensive but if you look at nice lips for even common cars the price is around that or higher. That being said I have a feeling that 250 shipped will get more buyers.

CMS-GT4

Actually it's going to be than that now that I think of it. That is shipped to a single person who would then be responsible for shipping it to the rest of the buyers are whatever cost needed.

athousandleaves

So its about $255 USD + $60 shipping to America then more shipping and packaging costs once it arrives. So realistically this lip is going to be in the neighbourhood of $350-450.

As much as I'd like one, and the look of this lip has grown on me over time, I'm out.

From going through the checkout process on their website it looks like shipping to the US is only $172.50 for the front lip and the lip is $250.24 (€180.83) so non group buy price sits at about $422.75 but the whole cart thing fails to mention what dollar/currency they're charging you in so I can only guess it's USD? :shrug: