frozen boost

spitfiremk16

Don't know of anyone who has ordered one of their kits personally but I have heard good things about them. They look like they sell some good quality stuff on there. What are your plans for this inter cooler setup? Honestly if your staying below 350 or so whp your best off using an rc or st205 inter cooler core(cause it will fit your engine right with no major modifications) and use an aftermarket pump and heat exchanger/radiator only if you can't source used factory toyota ones.

celica_gtx

Well I live in phx n summer is comin.. and I want something different. Plus oem set ups for tje sam price that's y I considered this

klue

There stuff is pretty good quality. Better then most of the asian resellers. I use a lot of there stuff when it comes to piping and couplers. Intercoolers are not bad either, they are not epoxied cores, they are all true welded. I would go with the bosch pump they sell instead of that plastic one. I can offer 5% off for alltrac.net members

l0ch0w

ive used them myself. They actually have great deals on AN fittings and hose...

Ive heard nothing but great things about their piping, intercoolers and couplers also.

I woudnt use their T-bar clamps. Those are not good for aluminum pipe, they have been known to kink and crush them. Instead use some constant torque worm clamps or go vanjen...

As for A2W pumps, i wouldnt even bother with the Bosch. Unless you are prepared to spend over $250 for a decent A2W pump you probably shouldnt be messing around with A2W IMO... Best one is the Johnson CM90 or the CM30.

I have the ST205 WTA intercooler but my factory heat exchanger developed a leak out of one of the ends tanks. I replaced it with the 3.5" depth Frozen Boost heat exchanger replacement. I ended up having a bracket custom fabricated to mount it but it looks super nice. I am awaiting on some fittings but once it is all the way installed I will post some more pictures.

About Frozen Boost themselves, they are based in Colorado Springs which is great since I am just 2 hours away in Fort Collins so everything I order becomes overnight shipping. The quality of the core is outstanding and all the welds are high quality. Any questions I had for them were answered promptly and accurately.

Here is a sneak peek http://imgur.com/J60d47e

celica_gtx

So I picked a used one just need to order heat exchanger n lines to run it..

Thinkin bout wiring the pump. If I really need to run a constant 12v to it.. or try to wire to kick on w a fan at certain temp. Just so it isn't constanly running or at a lower V to just keep the flow n kick on 12v when needed...