Carbon fiber and or fiberglass parts

Tecker185

I saw a twelve pages thread about a carbon fiber hatch but realized there had not been a post since 2008. I'm very interested in getting something like this even if it is only fiberglass. I'd also be interested in fiberglass fenders if that could be made possible.

I'm going to email both seibon and vis and see what they can do for me. I'm sure I'm not the only one out there that wants these things. I will inquire how many people it would take to get a small batch made.

zero06

the britts @ gt4oc make a fiberglass hatch.
http://www.gt4oc.net/forums/shop/index. ... tem&id=153

fenders are also made, I tried to get my hands on some years ago (through someone else on this forum) for my rc conversion. trying to buy car parts overseas was flakey to say the least.

let me know what VIS says, though I highly doubt they'll make the hatch for our cars. you have to remember the glass weighs ALOT and lexan windows arent street legal.

I have GT4OC fiberglass hatch and Plastics4performance rear lexan window. Great quality. Will install in June. Both shipped from UK as promised. Prices are on their pages. Shipping is expencive.

Tecker185

Yeah I've looked into the outfit overseas they wanted a grand shipped. But I had to pay for a year membership just to be able to talk to anyone.

I've pulled the rear hatch with no glass in it and its still heavy as hell. If I can't get anyone over here make one ill go the over sea's route.

The gt4racing folks out of Poland will not ship to the USA due to the size of the package. I guess USPS does not handle packages of that size.

Tecker185

Vis said min of 20 hatches would have to bought for them to make them. How would I go about setting up a group buy?

Spectra1

Tecker184":18e81c3q said:
Vis said min of 20 hatches would have to bought for them to make them. How would I go about setting up a group buy?

Im all over this idea. If you start a group buy sign me up.

Tecker185

I'm all about setting up a group buy if someone would point me in the right direction. I'd like to do it correctly and by the rules. If an admin to pm me the details on setting up a group by that would be great.

Tecker185

I got a reply from both seibon and vis but they haven't been responding to my emails since. Seibon pretty much isn't going to happen. But vis seemed like they were willing. Try emailing them just go to there website and go to contact us portion.