Can I install struts with ground controls from home?

celigts

No problem and love the discussion upon the question. Helps me decide what to get and sounds like Koni yellows are what I should be getting. Anyone know they they have some for our rear end? I heard its limited for what fits without modifying. For the top mountings should anything be purchased? Is camber plate needed? Pillow mount is aftermarket upgrade?

I'm new to suspension.

88st165

For when I ran the kyb agx's I used 4 front strut inserts and did the strut conversion in the rear. Had to drill out the rear top hat to accept the larger diameter of the front strut rod. Not really an issue. I'm sure there are other ways people have done it using strut inserts from other models.

celigts

So all ill need to do is drill the strut cap for the different diameter? That's simple!!!!

So are the rear an insert like the fronts? Haven't removed the rears on here yet or touched the fronts. Waiting to get the car home.

88st165

No not that simple. Need to do the rear strut conversion which I mentioned I did in my previous post. Search it and you will find lots of info on it.

celigts

K I will yet. Once I get there ill research it. Now I know tho that I am capable of installing the fronts from home.