xiiimotorsports SOLID rear end bushing kits *GB closed*

klue

checked in, waiting on the plates to be done. We are looking at wednesday coming to get everything complete :)

TRDTurko

eric thompson":19s3hqy8 said:
shouldnt i be on the list? i thought you received my paypal.... let me know.

thanks!

is there a reason why I am also not on the list? I thought you had my deposit and info

klue

TRDTurko":3rbj0b6f said:
eric thompson":3rbj0b6f said:
shouldnt i be on the list? i thought you received my paypal.... let me know.

thanks!

is there a reason why I am also not on the list? I thought you had my deposit and info

if your not on the list I do not have your info

klue

1. 801alltrac (deposit received)
2. kn0wledge185 (deposit received)
3. defective (deposit received)
4. Punknoodle (deposit received)
5. monkey8oi(deposit received)
6. JackZero(deposit received)
7. .94 Mr2 Turbo (deposit received)
8. Dean (Punknoodle referral)
9. CTechBlueDragon (deposit received)
10.Theman88b( deposit received)
11.Mkchris89(deposit received)
12.eric thompson(deposit received)
13.spitfiremk16(deposit received)

klue

BUSHING KITS ARE DONE!!!!!

got the news today. Unfortunately I will not be able to pick them up until Saturday so bear with me.

I would like to start making payment arrangements now. Anyone who has the credit card info ready please contact me, no charges will be made until the parts are in my hand

cheers
Luke

klue

Credit card

if your in the US your deposit covers shipping full amount is Full Diff Upgrade kit ($365) USD

if your in Canada I can take 10$ off for shipping

first to pay is first to ship

cheers guys
Luke

klue

Hey guys, so I went to get the bushings today and the finish is just not up to my standard. The dimensions are perfect but they had some flashing, tooling marks, and some deburring was not done. The machinist did the set up and let the apprentice run the parts and trust him to take care of it, mistake.... I'm sorry but I must delay you guys again until Monday, as this is not something I am comfortable selling unless it is 100% up to my standard.

970512_596081707093230_422904521_n.jpg

klue

plates are buffed and ready, cutting a few more bushings today and the rest are getting cleaned up as necessary.

Thanks for your patience guys
Luke

klue

Picking up tomorrow morning before work, So far I only have payment info for 3 people.
No one will be charged until tomorrow after 5 pm EST

WOOT :)

klue

Parts are in, and to my liking. We are ready for sale! Thank you guys for your patience and continued support
976341_598694076831993_645166138_o.jpg