old celica brocures

FabZ

Hi guys,

i was wondering if anyone has some numerized versions of old celica brochures ? i've seen some on some forums for different cars so i guess there was something for the celica too.

Mine is a st185 RC and i'd find interessting to know what options were available when you bought the car.

i do know i dont have the fog lights trash can nor the sunroof, but i have the system 10 . But on the e100 corolla there was stuff like a air purifiers and little security boxes. so i cant belive the celica had no options at all! :p

cheers!

:)

Overtriped

Ive seen the air Purifier for sale on ebay for the Celica before.
I have the original receipt for my car, the extras she added were system 10 sound system, sun roof, and blue pin stripe. I'm pretty sure that most of the options for the Corolla were also available for the Celica. The price she paid for the car in 1990 Was $26500 USD ( wow that's as much as a new FR-S in 2013!) Crazy to think how weak our dollar has gotten, and how much the Alltrac Cost back in the day, now it would prob be about 40k.

FabZ

Yeah those werw pretty expensive ! Ive read somewhere an RC would be near 70k nowadays if you consider inflation and all. Thats pretty crazy

Do you remember what the air purifier looked like ? On the 7th gen corolla there was two different options. One was on the rear deck and the other was mounted on the ceiling with the interior light.

FabZ

Ohh those are nice! I'll check if i can find a gt-four RC brochure. That would br awesome ! Thanks for the links ! :)

maxaud

I have some older RC brochures that are in Japanese. I caned ably scan and upload one of these days.

Awesome-Trac

I wonder does anyone know where to find the sale pamphlet that was originally attached to the window when it was at a dealership with all the spec and accessories? I'm going to a Toyota meet at the dealership and wanted to post it on my window just for kicks

RedCelicaTRD

The window sticker is called a Monroney sticker. If you do not have the original you are out of luck. Toyota does not reproduce them, and I do not know of any other companies that reproduce them.

Awesome-Trac

RedCelicaTRD":krw83y12 said:
The window sticker is called a Monroney sticker. If you do not have the original you are out of luck. Toyota does not reproduce them, and I do not know of any other companies that reproduce them.

thank you for giving me the actual name of the sticker made it alot easier to look around for my 88 but overall still no luck except i did find this for the 93 guys

original_sticker.jpg