can anybody tell me the difference

Paykoo

can anybody tell me the difference between spacing on the gen 2 n gen 3
is it the spacing between injectors ? or height ?

Paykoo

i dunno evrytime i post about fuel rails i get this " the spaceing is different from a gen 2 to a gen 3"

i want to know what spacing is different

reason behind this is i want to go topfeed

but im on a budget

80 bux sounds better than 200 ...

so i would really like to know the difference between one to the other if its mounting i can fix that

but if injector holes are drilled in different locations then i cant do nothing
and have to pay double ;)

thanks for you reply

RedCelicaTRD

Gen 3 is side feed so it really doesn't matter. Gen 1 is top feed, and if you search this rail has been used on a gen 2.

Unless you want to use a 3sge rail.

brutekiller787

Or An St165 Rail. I've Done It. All That's Needed Is 2 Brackets. Not Very Hard. I Believe On A Gen2 The Space Between Cul 2 And 3 Is Bigger Than 1+2 And 3+4, Whereas Gen3 The spaces Are The Same All The Way across

polm

You can use a 5sfe rail and cut the cups off the 2nd gen 3sgte rail, that's what I did. Very very cheap lol total cost was less than 20 $ (not counting injectors obviously). I use modded wrx injectors, they flow upwards of 800cc and can be found for under 100 $.

polm

brutekiller787":1w3scsfv said:
OT: Get Me Some Lol. cheapest I Can Find Is 200 Plus Because People Know About Them now
Quick search on nasioc brought many up, here are just 2 of the adds that have them for less than 100$ shipped:
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthr ... x+injector
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthr ... x+injector
Those are the ones you want, the blue ones (02-07 wrx, sti's won't work!). They flow 440cc stock, once modded they flow upwards of 800cc.

psipwrd

Are you modding then sending them off to get flow tested? They can be all over the board, from 800-880cc...