bogs/falls on it's face when under hard Acc./boost

Schneidy95

The boost gauge still reads positive pressure.. I don't know were this knock is coming from. I put everything back together and it still knocks really bad. I'm afraid to drive it.

polm

Schneidy95":44xk5ltz said:
The boost gauge still reads positive pressure.. I don't know were this knock is coming from. I put everything back together and it still knocks really bad. I'm afraid to drive it.
Thats a problem you should address before trying to boost more..

phattyduck

Schneidy95":3q87wrrq said:
Definitely figure out that knock issue... hopefully it is something simple.

As for the boost gauge, that is fed using the signal from the MAP sensor and has nothing to do with the TVSV or anything on that side of the motor.

-Charlie

Schneidy95

phattyduck":lk5htirf said:
Schneidy95":lk5htirf said:
Definitely figure out that knock issue... hopefully it is something simple.

As for the boost gauge, that is fed using the signal from the MAP sensor and has nothing to do with the TVSV or anything on that side of the motor.

-Charlie
That makes sense thank you. I had to start another post on the engine knocking. after trouble shooting all day yesterday and last night. and also today. I came up with nothing on why its knocking.