Whats your engine bay look like?

Tecker185

GT4_DRED":111iz1ms said:
IMG_20130403_171529_007.jpg
I really like the color choice, like it alot!

NZgt4

Bit of a mess at the moment. Just dropped the car off at a mates place for the exhaust to be made up and intercooler pipings welded.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 3,075
  • Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 3,075

monkey8oi

call WORKS at infineon and ask for pete.. he's tuned my alltrac along with a friend's st185 (who's also on the board). both of us run the hydra ems so he's very familiar with the ems..

GT4_DRED

BayAreaAT®":2plg8ih9 said:
Somebody tune this thing....Please!!! :D

TbwtTCSY_original.jpg

iounPJJC_original.jpg
Dont think I've ever seen that manifold used on an alltrac before; good to know it fits! What size turbo are you running and any shots of the wastegate placement underneath?

BayAreaAT

the runners ae hallowed out/divider removed and planum is 5" diameter.. I machined it myself :D. It has about 1" between firewall

GT4_DRED

BayAreaAT®":2gupzalw said:
the runners ae hallowed out/divider removed and planum is 5" diameter.. I machined it myself :D. It has about 1" between firewall
Nice! What about the turbo manifold? What size snail is that?

Latest view, wire & ps hose tucked many years ago & new electric ps....edfc servos off in this shot

Attachments

• DSC00510.JPG
    DSC00510.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 3,142
CSAlltrac":2dv6p9z8 said:
Pat, you never disappoint! That thing is beast, need some high res. shots.
Thanks, I haven't had much time to work on it. Rewiring the engine bay & ecm harness, so half the dash is still out. I'll replace it with a better shot soon