Turbo oil lines, where can I get them?!?

ST_6396

Hi everyone, I'm having a hard time finding a replacement for the oil lines for the turbo.
If somebody could point me in the right direction to find a set that would be awesome.
I'm either looking for a set of the stainless braided ones or an oem type of replacement it doesn't matter lol.

Thanks in advance

88gt4DE

You could ebay them or have a Hydraulic shop make them. There's some adaptors you will need as well. Dont waste yer time with the old factory crap. We have all tried that and in the end had to go custom ...

ST_6396

Ok thanks. Does the feed line use a banjo fitting like what most of the ebay kits sell for "just the mr2" or is it something different? I haven't torn into it yet and I would prefer to have all the parts I need if that is even possible.

88gt4DE

Check out my build thread for pictures but what I did was used a series of parts to achieve this. First the feed , the factory ribbed oil supply prone to leak. Remove and replace with a banjo to AN type adapter. 2nd you need an AN adapter to bolt on the turbo. 3rd you need to figure out your feed line length and match your AN's . Return side , First you need an adapter for the oil pan. 2nd , again figure out your routing and length and match your AN's .

88gt4DE

ST_6396":3308mzpx said:
That is quite the detailed build thread thanks for the info though.

I've tried to document as much as possible to help members. These cars are very tempermental ... more to come as I put engine back in this up coming week ...

ST_6396

Well I for one am very thankful you have so much documented. I have a lot I'm trying to do and I can't stand downtime waiting for parts and such. I'm actually waiting on all the seals for fixing my leaking rear diff which will hopefully be my friday/saturday project.