St165 "Jasmins" The car <---- Project Thread :)

MrMcQuacker

Ok so where to begin. I Have had this car since around 2007-2008ish. I was fully gutted, no interior, no carpet just bare metal. Came with no motor. I have been working on this for way to long for such little success if you ask me. When I was brand new to the alltrac scene I didn't know anything and I probably wasted close to $10k in shops in and out and nothing was really done. Long story maybe another time. So I decided to start working on it myself and man did this take forever. So ill post pics and talks about my car as I go :) I don't really have much pictures of before and after so bare with me :|

Attachments

• photo(10).JPG
    photo(10).JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo(5).JPG
    photo(5).JPG
    50 KB · Views: 0
  • photo(12).JPG
    photo(12).JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 0

MrMcQuacker

Heres more info and pics. It won't let me post everything in one.

Attachments

• photo(8).JPG
    photo(8).JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo(7).JPG
    photo(7).JPG
    38 KB · Views: 0
  • photo(13).JPG
    photo(13).JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 0

MrMcQuacker

I don't really know what else to say or add for now. I am kinda already surprised that I actually did this. Been wanting to do this from the beginning of her restoration back when I actually had some before and after Pics :(. Well I guess I will just update when I can :)

Rick89GTS

Good work, man!
I find that you gotta do (almost) everything yourself, because it's hard to find someone who knows what they're doing on these cars.
Two questions:
1) what boost guage did you fit into the stock cluster?
2) the exhaust, is it off Ebay?

MrMcQuacker

Exhaust was from eBay. And the. Boost gauge is just some random one I got from autozone that I tor apart just to get it the way I want it. Took forever about 3+ hours so the glue and other stuff to cure.

Rick89GTS

^Cool. Those exhausts were all over Ebay a year ago for cheap and then they went away and/or prices went way up. Good to see them back again.