--Project 'Patty'-- Alltrac #2 ^_^

88gt4DE

Seriously beautiful car ... any plans to smoke markers and ditch the turn signals for the jdm ones ?

bloodMoney

Thanks Guys!

We do have JDM corners, we just have yet to put them on.... As for the markers, I'm not sure what we're going to do there. I kinda like them, but they may not flow well with the corners :/

bloodMoney

Couple of pics from this past season....

8715272444_f2fed35039.jpg

8715130676_5e3d9a2b5f.jpg

9188685033_b10a824a57.jpg

9503676484_5a1cf1f40e.jpg

^^Courtesy of Nagy Photography

9497262763_83b67158fa.jpg

^^Courtesy of Blackie Photos

I'll try to find more pics and post them up as I find them.

celicadude93

dude were you in the like second to last jdm Chicago meet at toyota? if that was you I was trying to scope out the owner for like half an hour but couldn't find them. amazing 165 man

bloodMoney

Tell me about it Rick... We didn't even know about the rust under the fronts. Luckily, our body guy was able to salvage the originals because for the most part, they were in good shape. I would definitely recommend pulling the lower body kit off these cars, at least to check to see if things are getting bad.

celicadude93":h3unctsk said:
dude were you in the like second to last jdm Chicago meet at toyota? if that was you I was trying to scope out the owner for like half an hour but couldn't find them. amazing 165 man

We are at most of the JDMC events.... Sorry we missed you! I'm always on the lookout for people who look like they know what is going on there. Most people at those events just see a non-slammed, hellaflushyo 80s Celica and they just keep walking... If you want, a few of the 6g celica guys are getting together on the 16th in Alsip for a mini-midwest meet.

Usually, I host 2-3 each summer with the 6g guys and we've formed a pretty good little group. You should come out on the 16th.... If its not shitty out, I'll try to convince the wife to bring the 165 ;)

bloodMoney

buffalohunter7321":3pyi56as said:
And this would be where Chris?

Hahahaha Hey Jack!!!

The meet on the 16th is at a shop in Alsip, IL. There's a new guy on the 6g board that claims to have imported an ST205 and he's offered up his shop as a meet location, so we decided to do it. Plus, it'll give me a chance to show off the new house to the regulars at my meets :)

celicadude93

that might be a possibly. hopefully my axles come in for the 185 or I'll have to take the tib. where can I find meet details as far as the time. If work doesn't have me on the schedule and it's not like a 5 hour drive I'll be down to head up there

88st165

I wouldn't feel right showing up to the meet in my SI. My 165 won't be running anytime soon bc I just broke my hand. Doh

Car looks amazing Chris. I need to see in up close some time, puts both mine to shame but it's all good lol.