My new acquisition!

polm

Hey guys,
As some of you already know, my beloved jdm 92 gt four passed out recently (link to partout at the end). I'm almost sure it spun a bearing as I can't turn the crank even with the head off, and the pistons and walls look like new. The cause of this will remain a mystery for sure, as everything was torqued to spec and the oil pump was brand new. I spent so much time on this car...It was a hard hit.

After mourning about it for weeks, I finally came across something that could very well put a smile back on my face: a beautiful jdm 91 gt four RC! So I went to check it out and wow...After not driving an alltrac for over 4 months, I was caught by the feelings. And so on November 2nd 2013, I acquired my 2nd alltrac which is also my fourth car, not too bad for a 19 year old :p It's relatively low on millage, 161 xxx km, had the timing belt and oil pump changed at 98k. It has a 4 puck ceramic clutch (claimed to be "stage 2", but we all know how bogus this rating is) and it really grabs! Aside from that, the car is stock except for a 2,5" downpipe and a magnaflow muffler. The car pulls great! It has absolutely no rust, literally. The paint is fading on the right front quarter panel, but the rest of the body is in really good shape. Oh and did I mention it's an RC? :D 4600 bucks? Deal!

So here it is. I'll be transferring some mods from the previous car, hence why some parts are disappearing from my partout. Here's the link to it, btw: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=47933
I love alltracs a lot and I'm really happy I can continue owning one!
Cheers!
Pierre