eBay question.. Need advice

kado1000

I went on eBay. Because I want to buy some shocks for my 91 Celica gts. From what I'm seeing is that all shock will fit model st,gt,and gts? Is this true? Then the all trac shock is the same as the gts also right?

Overtriped

Pretty sure the FWD suspension does not fit the AWD car, i've been looking for some coil overs myself.
these are the brands im considering
Koni
KYB
Tein
Ksport
Megan racing
BC racing
TRD (impossible to find)

brutekiller787

Selex coilovers out of canada are also awesome. I loved mine and had them for 2 years. Shipping is a pain but a really good quality set for under 900. Just put st165 coilovers into ebay search

wakkjobb

Front struts are easy to find; the rear struts are PITA for AWD cars... From FWD to AWD the front struts are identical but rear struts are no same-same. My last 165 had some KYB strut inserts on it, seemed to ride nice and are easier to find.

FWD struts will fit FWD cars whatever trim option you have; ST, GT, GTS. Toyota didn't change the suspension much between models; what got changed was engine, trans, interior bits and options like radio, cruise, A/C and so on. Each manufacturer is like that; Civics share so many parts across the trim levels (CX, DX, LX, Si...) it's insane. The main difference was the engine, trans and the Si models have rear disc brakes.

So:
Front struts fit all models, yes. Rear struts are different from FWD to AWD cars. :D

Killtodie

seller says they make them for the all trac and he has one in stock

Their website lists D-TO-18 for the 90-93 model.