St205 injectors ?
St205 cams ?
St205 ct20b turbo ?
Fuel cut defender ?
Updated fuel pump ?
Boost controller ? 15-17psi
Down pipe / dump pipe ?
I saw using the tvis intake is better ?
Is changing the manifold / header essential?

What do you guys think ?

monkey8oi

Get sard 800cc injectors, gt3071 turbo, standalone ecu and U'll get there.. With the mods u listed, u won't break 300.. You're basically just upgrading to a stock gen3 with your mod list..

Matty-st185

Really ? The write up above says otherwise ?
That setup you mentioned sounds badass and
Sounds 400bhp + with ease and the internal mods needed to
Handle it or am I wrong ?

monkey8oi

I have a gen3, sard 800cc injectors, walbro 255 fuel pump, 3" dp/mp, Borg Warner s252 turbo, hydra nemesis ecu, on e85 and just dyno'd at 318awhp.. And 267awhp on 91oct.. I could've broken 350 if I had the gt3071.. But that with e85.. So e85 or 91oct is also a big factor..

gtfourever

This is my set up 328AWHP 307TQ

3" exhaust
HKS 1.6mm head gasket
HKS 264 camshafts
AEM EMS
Front mount intercooler
Wolfkatz Fuel rail + 980 injectors
Manual Boost Controller
Supra TT Fuel Pump
Greddy TD06 20G Turbo
Tuned on E85 (could not break 265AWHP on 91 octain)
Along with Fully built internals

psipwrd

monkey8oi":1v7acwqf said:
I have a gen3, sard 800cc injectors, walbro 255 fuel pump, 3" dp/mp, Borg Warner s252 turbo, hydra nemesis ecu, on e85 and just dyno'd at 318awhp.. And 267awhp on 91oct.. I could've broken 350 if I had the gt3071.. But that with e85.. So e85 or 91oct is also a big factor..

gtfourever":1v7acwqf said:

3" exhaust
HKS 1.6mm head gasket
HKS 264 camshafts
AEM EMS
Front mount intercooler
Manual Boost Controller
Supra TT Fuel Pump
Greddy TD06 20G Turbo

Monkey8oi and gtfourever, if you don't mind me asking, how much boost were you running on 91 and E85? Also, what's your compression ratio? My mod list is similar (still in the works) and my goal is 380awhp on pump...pretty optimistic at AZ temps...

celica_gtx

Always wanted to put these goodies on but never wanted to fork over the cash. This becomes that for it to do this n plus I need kind of thing. W those numbers I'd wated em to be higher but I'm sure a quick pull would change my mind..
I think in the long run I'm just gunna go stand alone n play w it

I'd like to know psi aswell. N octane to achieve those top # I ran 110 on mine stock and went from 7psi to 14 w no changes

C-dubb

psipwrd":1zw8r853 said:
monkey8oi":1zw8r853 said:

gtfourever":1zw8r853 said:

3" exhaust
HKS 1.6mm head gasket
HKS 264 camshafts
AEM EMS
Front mount intercooler
Manual Boost Controller
Supra TT Fuel Pump
Greddy TD06 20G Turbo

Monkey8oi and gtfourever, if you don't mind me asking, how much boost were you running on 91 and E85? Also, what's your compression ratio? My mod list is similar (still in the works) and my goal is 380awhp on pump...pretty optimistic at AZ temps...

wondering why you guys were getting much lower numbers on 91 octane? I have similar setup AEM EMS, FMIC, GSC 268 cams, 3" exhaust, t3/t4 50 trim turbo external wg, walbro 255 pump, Although I am running 1000cc top feed injectors. I made 300awhp on 93 octane at 15psi only 48% duty cycle on the injectors. This was on a mustang dyno. This is where the ignition cut out though... that was the only limiting factor for that number.

monkey8oi

C-dubb":gkbcmebq said:
psipwrd":gkbcmebq said:
monkey8oi":gkbcmebq said:

gtfourever":gkbcmebq said:

3" exhaust
HKS 1.6mm head gasket
HKS 264 camshafts
AEM EMS
Front mount intercooler
Manual Boost Controller
Supra TT Fuel Pump
Greddy TD06 20G Turbo

wondering why you guys were getting much lower numbers on 91 octane? I have similar setup AEM EMS, FMIC, GSC 268 cams, 3" exhaust, t3/t4 50 trim turbo external wg, walbro 255 pump, Although I am running 1000cc top feed injectors. I made 300awhp on 93 octane at 15psi only 48% duty cycle on the injectors. This was on a mustang dyno. This is where the ignition cut out though... that was the only limiting factor for that number.

my biggest restriction at the time of tuning was the exhaust system.. i had a 3" dp & mp only, and the rest was the stock 2.5" back end. Cams are also a big factor in the difference in setup. i have since upgraded to a full 3" exhaust system and the gsc 268 cams & cam gears are next in line, then back to the dyno.

C-dubb

Before I upgraded to cams and 3" I was at 290whp @22psi...a completely different dynamic. Above 300whp I am having huge ignition problems, the factory ignition won't support that much power. My plugs are capped insanely tight. Have you guys upgraded ignition systems? I just upgraded to MSD 6a digital ignition controller, blaster 3 coil and magnecor plug wires. I'd say ignition upgrade above 300whp is a must, at least from my experience. My numbers are ons mustang dyno which@ 300whp roughly translates to 350whp on a dynojet if you want to make a relative comparison.

C-dubb

Sorry not trying to jack your thread OP, but there are a few people here that seem to be near similar power goals you are looking for so hopefully it's helpful. I would say most of the mods they have mentioned, with emphasis on a standalone EMS, and larger injectors than 550cc pobably no less that 800

Don't know what others have experienced with ogniton but mine is just garbage won't go any further.

Kinda pissed me off when my tuner told me I should ha e gone with a 4g63 bc parts are more readily available and the ignition system isn't as weak.

Matty-st185

So my celica is back on the road after a 4month Rest with mods thrown at it

Got that berk tech ceramic downpipe with flexi and wide band
Hks fcd
Boost computer
Wide band
Catch can
Hks cold plugs
New ct26 with stainless steel turbine
Samco
1mm metal head gasket
Used new standard head bolts