LegacyofDan's 4 ST165s: gruesome guts NSFW :P

Terracar

Dayum, can I move in? I need some shop space.

A hipster with a Miata? :doh: And I thought so much more of you Dan. Just kidding.

I read your thread like 2 days ago so I completely forgot, but you do have plans to fix up Scarlett correct?

Why are you claring out the horde of parts?

-Terracar

GT4times2

Loving the new garage space. Plenty of space for the toys. A man's dream. :) Any plans for the Miata? They are fun cars, stock. With a little boost (turbo or SC) it only gets better.

LegacyofDan

Lamont":12auhhh3 said:
Congrats on the new garage Dan nice :D . Good to see things turning for the better, you deserve it. Let me know if you need a helping hand getting Scarlet back up and running, I'm always willing to help for beef and beer :rofl:

Thank lamont :)
will do man :)
glad to hear pheonix is nearly done! :D

Terracar":12auhhh3 said:
Dayum, can I move in? I need some shop space.

A hipster with a Miata? :doh: And I thought so much more of you Dan. Just kidding.

I read your thread like 2 days ago so I completely forgot, but you do have plans to fix up Scarlett correct?

Why are you claring out the horde of parts?

-Terracar

hahaha sure, even though i am not as frequent as i used to be, alltrac family is alltrac family :)

hipster!?!?! lol
and come on you would totally love driving a little girls car too

of course, just i have really big amibitions for it, so its slow progress at the moment...and i just need to be more diligent on my conservation of funds

cause i have WAY TOOOOOOO MUCH!

GT4times2":12auhhh3 said:
Loving the new garage space. Plenty of space for the toys. A man's dream. :) Any plans for the Miata? They are fun cars, stock. With a little boost (turbo or SC) it only gets better.

ITB's, i already the itbs and have a friend making me the adapter for them and then i just need to buy some free flowing exhuast and ems...not alot of power, but nice subtle sound with a tad more power :)

in other news...AW11 and SV650..and snow :)
20131008_210649_RichtoneHDR_zpslbb54ei4.jpg

20131207_165034_RichtoneHDR_zpslsvgenhs.jpg

20131208_115914_zpspr7tdkfy.jpg

20140103_100709_zpsj5mcnpbs.jpg

and yes that is my a-dub on regular car reviews..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5whGoNQK6I

wakkjobb

That RCR makes me want to hound that red AW11 down my street... like I need another car. :twisted:

2014 is the year I get some ancient projects together and moving under their own power.

Terracar

wakkjobb":1x93249t said:
2014 is the year I get some ancient projects together and moving under their own power.

That is what I am telling myself as well... 2014 - the year Demon is resurrected.... hopefully. We are letting a friend borrow the Acadia and hoping they can get the financing to buy it, so we are down to just the Ridgeline... I really hate having 1 car. Even the wife is pushing to have Demon up and running. Oh well, let us see where we are in a little less than 12 months.

-Terracar

LegacyofDan

here a few pics be mindful...they are a tad gruesome...i would advise taking small childern out of the room, even dogs and cats may have altered mindsets after gazing upon these...i would also crack open the ol whiskey bottle...

here goes...

disregard the bearing in there...that was from me throwing shit about...but yeah all those other bits where camly awaiting me in the oil pan.

Lamont

Oh my... :doh: :doh: ...I would say the drain plug magnet may need to be cleared of a few metal bits :rofl: !!!

LegacyofDan

1507028_10100337283578160_806099120_n.jpg

Well i am finally starting to take part scarlet to start cleaning her out, and prepping for mods and the like....so that is the next step in my alltrac world...i still need to save my pennies for the modifying the motor...but that can be down the road..lol