Looking for: ST185 RC Bumper and Hood

Brad_91

Does anyone know how much they currently cost new? Anyone have nice used ones for sale in N.A.? I've been looking around and considering upgrading the look of my gt-four :)

Do you guys think it is worth the dealer's prices, if I can find one that can even source the parts?

awdkid44

I can still get them from my dealership! i just bought mine less than year ago and as long as i give them the correct part number and your patience we can get it done. I bought the jdm bar and cs front bump and hood but it took a while to go customs like 3 weeks just to get to so cal. let me know and i will get you prices. pm me!

Brad_91

Cool! Does anyone have the proper part numbers for all of the necessary parts? I will search around this evening when I get home for them myself as well. I would try going to my local dealership and see what they say before trying to get an international dealer to source one for me, but if not I will certainly keep in touch awdkid :)

celica_gtx

awdkid44":1yi2nrag said:
I can still get them from my dealership! i just bought mine less than year ago and as long as i give them the correct part number and your patience we can get it done. I bought the jdm bar and cs front bump and hood but it took a while to go customs like 3 weeks just to get to so cal. let me know and i will get you prices. pm me!

Damn did u have to offer ur left nut as sacrifice? Lol was it a decent price?

Awesome-Trac

awdkid44":i56k0alm said:

can you still get the bumpers? and how much will we be looking at?

awdkid44

Sorry it has taken me a while but yes I can still get the bar and bumper, my guys are cool I just ordered on 3 months ago and just got rid of it must be worth it to ship so you are going to be paying a lot for shipping..

Awesome-Trac

awdkid44":1h4hbkgu said:
Sorry it has taken me a while but yes I can still get the bar and bumper, my guys are cool I just ordered on 3 months ago and just got rid of it must be worth it to ship so you are going to be paying a lot for shipping..

Shipping might be ok for me cause I'm located in Cali

cbrkp

front end from toyota is 1000 i just ordered it recently and was the last one they had in stock. i didnt order the hood as i'd rather get a carbon hood for the same cost it equates to getting the hood from toyota and getting it painted. remember that these pieces new from toyota are unpainted. Keep in touch if you are interested theres a possibility I may sell my front end if I don't get my car up an running. I'm local btw

cheers