Guess whose back? Back again

Redswan

Wow, so after over 6 years I finally broke down and bought a mid career reward for myself. I got another 1990 Celica Alltrac that I am planning on doing the RC conversion and finishing the restoration on.

14+-+1

I didn't stray too far from the community, I have been stuck on building boosted 4Runners.

4vRKrWDYD56ybWEUi9gHScLubGJPkaVY0bCiFAEhN-Y=w905-h509-no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwjp9Pbecbo

Redswan

Mr Alltrac":jd7gksma said:
Shadys back? Ha jk
Nice trac got anymore pics of it?
Also would like to see some pics of that 4runner!

Thanks. I just got it this week and went out and bought the RC hood and JDM lights. I still had some of the RC stuff spare from my old car that was ready to install. I hung on to it hoping that one day I would get another one. I am just going to keep it as stock as possible and continue to fix the things that need replaced on it.

14+-+1

14+-+1

14+-+1

14+-+1

My 4Runner is an 05 4x4 sport that I supercharged for my birthday last year. I have a Icon dual shock system and it is my ovelanding vehicle that I explore with. I have a build thread on toyota120 that you are welcome to check out as well as my youtube channel. Please check them out if you have time.

http://www.toyota120.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21937

http://www.youtube.com/user/Steve2682

14+-+1

k99gialcjRYXoOCd6zlyaZkqeNWzAAE9KXc1IL32q3U=w679-h509-no

underthehood_zps1bb4814e.jpg

5b5a0829-9fe3-4f17-80ff-554abf062def_zps8b7c3289.jpg

IMG_0177a_zps85520fb6.jpg

IMG_3158_zps3fe49437.jpg

Redswan

celica_gtx":v7p8rxql said:
The only thing I miss is the dry lake bed.
Ha ha! Yeah It is great out here. It is back to business as usual out here a fully loaded schedule all year :(
Oh well, I still plan to make the most of it!

haha, my buddy was also up there and went to go look at the car as well. he says the car was really clean. I, myself, was gonna buy this car as well but I ended up picking up an alltrac from san diego for half the price.

Redswan

celicast184":325x7dmd said:
haha, my buddy was also up there and went to go look at the car as well. he says the car was really clean. I, myself, was gonna buy this car as well but I ended up picking up an alltrac from san diego for half the price.

The primered one with the FMIC? I saw that one too. Congrats on your purchase too. I knew this one wouldn't last at that price.

Redswan

Meurz":3flm6tho said:
Clean AT. Keep an eye on intake temps though, with that hood/stock intercooler combo..
Thanks I was looking for a W2A intercooler for it, however the 4runner had other ideas for my budget this weekend. :cry:
Yeah, I will keep an eye on them. Thanks.

There is a lot of black rc conversions. I think you should sell it to me :) not enough medium red pearls with that conversion.

Redswan":yqf1vid1 said:
celicast184":yqf1vid1 said:

The primered one with the FMIC? I saw that one too. Congrats on your purchase too. I knew this one wouldn't last at that price.
yup, thats the one!!! it came with lots of parts as well. Crazy thing about this car is that, its an original hardtop model.. ive have never seen that before!!!

Redswan

celicast184":1xpu35e0 said:
Redswan":1xpu35e0 said:
celicast184":1xpu35e0 said:

yup, thats the one!!! it came with lots of parts as well. Crazy thing about this car is that, its an original hardtop model.. ive have never seen that before!!!

Thats cool. I was looking hard at that one too. This one in VV was an hour away. It was almost as if it was destiny that I found it.

14+-+1

14+-+1

if it wasnt for that i wanted to switch the tired old 2nd gen out, i wuld of bought the that one in VV. ur car looks amazing and needs no work to it at all!