Lots of aftermarket and oem parts for sale w/ pics!

polm

Hey guys,
Cleaning up the garage and have lots of parts lying around. All parts are in great shape. Shipping is from Laval, QC, Canada. For trans-continental shipping contact me via pm. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Payment methods accepted are paypal and interac etransfer (preferred). If you pay using paypal please send the funds in US dollars so the transaction fees are covered. If you use etransfer then Canadian money is fine. Sold parts will be removed from the list.
Thanks!
Pierre

AFTERMARKET PARTS:

Ebay 3" downpipe
I've heard you might have wastegate creep issues. I didn't have that problem. Just warning you before you buy. Wrap is included. No gaskets. Good condition. I'll give you the o2 sensor if you want, it's a 1 universal sensor.
65$ shipped to Canada
70$ shipped to USA-48

Drag extended wheel nuts
Special locking key (included). Brand new never used.
45$ shipped to Canada
50$ shipped to USA-48

Top feed fuel rail and 750cc injectors
Top feed fuel rail from a 5sfe engine, it has great flow and uses the same spacing between injectors as the 3sgte. Injectors are modded subaru wrx blues that flow around 750cc. I recommend getting the setup flow tested. An aftermarket fuel pressure regulator is also a good idea (stock one works though). Comes with custom made brackets, screws, o-rings, etc. I used this setup and it works well, no leaks and seals like oem. Great setup for the money.
Made as per this guide: http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=295554
145$ shipped to Canada
150$ shipped to USA-48

OEM parts
Alternator 2nd gen
Mileage around 160 000kms. Was working well when removed.
60$ shipped to Canada
70$ shipped to USA-48

Starter 2nd gen
Mileage around 160 000kms. Was working well when removed.
50$ shipped to Canada
60$ shipped to USA-48

st185 jdm cluster
145 000 kms. Was working well when removed.
75$ shipped to Canada
80$ shipped to USA-48

2nd gen ignitor
145 000 kms. Was working well when removed.
35$ shipped to Canada
40$ shipped to USA-48

mike325ci

polm":1i6mc3do said:
Coilovers pending, currently holding them for someone who made a deposit!

shucks, this is what i get for not visiting the forums every day... :/ i put up a WTB stock coilovers or aftermarket coilovers but didn't get any response... well, if for some reason it falls through, let me know...

polm

TRDTurko":2s32z42p said:
is that a 165 or 185 twm?
pmed

Brad_91":2s32z42p said:
Hey! Still have the rotors/pads eh? I'll send a PM :)
Hey bud, sorry just installed them on my RC lol...I'm removing them from the ad as we speak. I only have the front Hawk HP+ pads left, let me know if you're interested by those.
Thanks!