Celica Run PNW

Eurus

https://www.facebook.com/events/232921476908183/
12130374873_d7489a0a2a_z.jpg

Myself and a bunch of friends are planning a Celica run somewhere in Washington near the end of Summer/ Beginning of Fall. All the dates and locations are fluid as of now, but will be updated by the end of the month.
I would like to get a bunch of All tracs to come along and do a meet and greet.

Xander_42

Sounds great, my Celi should be (better be!) running by then, and I would love to meet some of the local people.

Eurus

Glad to hear people are interested. Im currently getting ideas for routes to check out, so if anyone has an idea throw it up here and Ill take a look. Not sure if we should do it more north, or south either.

I would love to attend and joined the Facebook page but I'm not sure if I can make it down to Tacoma (the route that shows on the page) due to I don't want to drive that far lol

Eurus

I threw another route up, Mount loop Highway, up to Highway 20. We're more likely to do that one since there wont be as rough roads as the other one; which I may save for an All-trac only meet/ drive.
http://goo.gl/maps/R5zOF

Realize now that MT loop has a strip of rough road, so I am looking at a different possible route. If that doesnt seem stimulating enough we'll be doing the originally posted route, sorry.

@scottjackson120, Ill be driving from south whidbey, if you just want to caravan with someone; also Im giving everyone enough time to get their cars ready to do a long drive, I know I need some time to get my car situated (replace original bushings and suspension etc.) However, I would prefer to keep it up north, but we're limited on back country roads up there.

Eurus

scottjackson1209":1sh0fanm said:
Will the Oso slide affect that route? I saw something the other day saying that stretch of highway my be closed indefinitely.
That one doesnt, since we are heading up to hwy 20, instead of staying on 530 all the way around.

Eurus

crymson":re6whfpf said:
Are you looking for all Celica's or just Alltracs? Also, I'm an admin over at Toyota Syndicate NorthWest, do you mind if I post a link there?

It looks like my post got deleted, for some reason. Yes please do share it, it is for Celicas of all Gens. However I would like to do an All-trac only meet up prior to the rest showing up.

Update: I added a third option, I think it is most likely going to be the route. I will be checking it out at the end of the month.

crymson

Eurus":2v6qhxcf said:
Yes please do share it, it is for Celicas of all Gens. However I would like to do an All-trac only meet up prior to the rest showing up.

Cool, at the moment we only have a couple of Celica's who aren't Alltracs or here on the forums.

Hopefully I'll have my alltrac running by then, otherwise I'll be there in my 7th gen.

Eurus

206st165":2mzmjiqm said:
why cant it be cruise time already!?!?!?

Could try setting up another one earlier; I know I wouldn't be able to do a drive, but could do a meet up prior. If we get enough people who want to do one earlier let me know, and I can set it up.

206st165

Eurus":254setj5 said:
206st165":254setj5 said:

Could try setting up another one earlier; I know I wouldn't be able to do a drive, but could do a meet up prior. If we get enough people who want to do one earlier let me know, and I can set it up.

I'm down for a meet and greet at a food spot. I'm sure everyone on the rsvp list would be down too

Eurus

206st165":2lrrq864 said:
Eurus":2lrrq864 said:
206st165":2lrrq864 said:

I'm down for a meet and greet at a food spot. I'm sure everyone on the rsvp list would be down too

Alright; Ill look into setting one up for next month. Ill try to get some ideas together by the end of the week.

Eurus

206st165":e7xirkvb said:
maybe a typical Dicks meet? or Burger madness
Yeah, can easily set that up. Maybe a Saturday early night, while its still light out. I dont feel the lighting at the the Edmonds Dicks is very good. We'll see what the majority wants.