Blitz Nur Spec R

3SDNA

Hello all,

I have purchased a 3'' down pipe for my All-trac, and want to upgrade the rest of the exhaust to a 3'' diameter as well.

I plan on purchasing the Track Forged 3'' mid-pipe, and I have been looking at the Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust on RHDJapan.com. The website lists the pipe diameter as 70mm(about 2.7 inches). Does anyone know if that is the bore(I.D) or are they talking about the O.D.? . I want to make sure this is going to work with the 3'' mid pipe.
I emailed RHDJapan, and they just sent me the same measurements(70mm) that are listed on the website.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.rhdjapan.com/blitz-nur-spec- ... t185-62131

Meenya

You can also check into HKS silent catback...I believe it's actually 3" pipe compare to Blitz.

FYI neither of the 2 systems are true SS as the flanges are not SS. So depends on where do you leave and how long you plan to have the exhaust/car you might want to look into custom one.

zero06

I have the same setup, trackforged to blitz nut spec, everything fits up well no bottleneck.
Just a warning the car is loud with a 3" dp the silencer helps but greatly affects your performance/ wg setting.