Selling / Parting out 2x Celica ST165's

88gt4DE

kiwi-gt4":1dzcjgld said:
Yep, sure do have a set of shift cables

That's great. Price shipped to US 19701 ... I think I'm also talking to you about the emblem on st162.net ...

will you seperate them or you want to sell them as a pair ?

kiwi-gt4

Hey. Yep, that is me on st162.net as well :) Happy to separate the shift cables if you only need one.

Would have to check postage once I get the cable out though...see how small I can get the package without damaging the cable to get cost down

88gt4DE

Ok ... The one I need is the one that connects to the center of the shifter inside the car. We are still trying to get the broken one out ! LOL Hopefully you have a set on that car thats already torn apart. Let me know :)

kiwi-gt4

88gt4DE":6ehbbw3h said:
Ok ... The one I need is the one that connects to the center of the shifter inside the car. We are still trying to get the broken one out ! LOL Hopefully you have a set on that car thats already torn apart. Let me know :)

OK...will check and let you know. They are still in the car, so am guessing I will have the same problem...

88gt4DE

kiwi-gt4":iaejk7vk said:
88gt4DE":iaejk7vk said:

OK...will check and let you know. They are still in the car, so am guessing I will have the same problem...

Oh ... yeah the bad part is the center plate on the firewall side. Some have said that it pulls though. We have not forced the issue yet ... yer car with the motor out in the picture doesn't have them ?

kiwi-gt4

88gt4DE":3bykf9ww said:
kiwi-gt4":3bykf9ww said:
88gt4DE":3bykf9ww said:

Oh ... yeah the bad part is the center plate on the firewall side. Some have said that it pulls though. We have not forced the issue yet ... yer car with the motor out in the picture doesn't have them ?

Yeah, that is the car I will pull it from. I will get it out today. Obviously a bit easier without the engine/gearbox in the way I hope :)

88gt4DE

Oh yeah if the motor is out its a cake walk. No emergency ... I appreciate all yer help :D PM me when yer ready and we'll iron out the final details. :smokes:

Ant1

List of parts I need, could you let me know what you have.

Intercooler overflow hose
2 intercooler hoses which go onto the reservoir
Bolts with rubbers to bolt down reservoir
Battery bracket
Steering wheel centre horn
GT FOUR front grill badge
Front seats in good condition
Drivers side seat belt part with orange press button

zaluss

kiwi-gt4":30xi86c2 said:
Long gone sorry...do have a bunch of smaller parts around still though

Alltrac88daze":30xi86c2 said:
You got the rear axles still??

Do you have the radiator fan switch? Its the sensor that would have been inside the radiator.