New pics of the 165/185/205

5speedGT4

Well i thought id update the pictures of my car. Lately ive added a ct20b, full 3 inch exhaust/2.5 inch downpipe, HUGE heat exchanger, walbro fuel pump, aeromotive fpr, trd wires, ngk bkr7e plugs, 15mm wheel spacers, trd thermostat... griffin 4 core radiator (still in the works), and a hks AFR. Hopefully next couple purchases will be a electronic boost controller and a set of brakes, and a wideband for sure! :D

Also recently i entered it in a local car show sponsered by a car club that my friends put together (6thgear.net). And won 3rd place behind a 9 second supra and some new lexus that was stock :shrug: but eh, not bad for the first time, considering im not much for car shows.

Car show pictures:

sgp2k4_24.jpg

sgp2k4_25.jpg

sgp2k4_26.jpg

sgp2k4_27.jpg

And a picture from last night... notice the new "front mount" (heat exchanger).... trust me i got some interesting comments on that...
0820-10.jpg

5speedGT4

They're rev model x 17x7 with a 40mm offset.

Yea i know, i definately need a set of jdm corners, i was gonna buy some from GT4WRC, but never heard back (do you still got them?), or can anyone else?

Thanks for the comments though! Ive put alot of hard work in to her.

Rick89GTS

Lookin' good, especially the wheels.
How about some pics of your 165 front mount?
That's something you don't see everyday :wink:

5speedGT4

chris- i have no clue the dimensions on it. Just look on ebay for a ford lightning/svt cobra heat exchanger (its not a stock piece, its aftermarket)... thats what mine is. All the a/c parts are still there, for a few days (im getting rid of it!). Overall, even though that heatexchanger wasnt cheap, it did make the car run awhole lot cooler! and it looks cool as shit :D :D

Rick89GTS

At first, I thought it was a FMIC on the 165. Cool idea to use a bigger heat exchanger, too bad you had to lose the fogs though... :smokes:

5speedGT4

1st one.... i was going to buy the second one, but i got a better deal on the first one.

mounting= a bitch, i used the foglight brackets, bent back to help line it up, and then a piece of steel on the top and the bottom welded. Its solid! lol

lookin good.

i wanna upgrade my heat exchanger too....hmmmm. but for right now, i'm just gonna take the old washer nozzles from my leftover 90 gt hood, and use them as sprayers on the stock exchanger....and run water instead of windshield washer fluid.

and...need to get a vented hood....too many things to buy :doh:

but yeah...let us know more info...definately interested