Alumni thread

Autobot

I was cleaning out my e-mail inbox and found the "Welcome to All-Trac Club" e-mail sent by toyotagtfour@cox.net dated October 15, 2003. Looks like I joined the site earlier than I thought. Any ideas why it shows I joined in 2005?

MacGyver

Wow. Can't believe it's been that long since I joined. Bought my trac off of here back in 04. Joined a bit before that I suppose.

smog7

Funny, I've been on the site for a while now but my car is still basically stock.

Guess that's what happens when you're broke and daily driving an all trac.

monkey8oi

Wow.. August 31, 2004.. Seems like its been a decade with this car.. And just past my anniversary? Guess its time to buy a new part for the car..

88st165

Since 05. I still browse to see what's going on here from time to time. Still have my red and white 165s sitting in my garage. Took a hiatus from them to have fun with my civic and tracking it (HPDEs). Spent a bunch of money on it to get it up to track duty which I regret just a tiny bit but it was a great time.

Now I'm back to the celicas. Just got my red one street legal since last time I registered it was in 2010. New wheels, tires, and coilovers for this year. Taking it to the track this weekend for an HPDE. Should be fun. Most likely going to get a bbk from ceika for my next purchase.

Traks

I am also Aug 2004... has it really been 10 years.. goddamn

edit: wait a minute, was't the site rehosted back around that time?

Hotrodhendrix

Traks":3g1680i1 said:
I am also Aug 2004... has it really been 10 years.. goddamn

edit: wait a minute, was't the site rehosted back around that time?

Yeah sometime mid 04 the site crashed then was rehosted. Pre that it was the black forum. That is the reason you see most of the older members on around the same time yet some were long before that.

Think my actual join date to the black forum was in late 2001. Joined this site when I was 15... In a few more years I will have spent half my life on this site HAHA

~James

mike325ci

I've had my ST185 for over 10 years now, too... 2003 summer to 2014 winter. I think I've held on to this car the longest compared to all my cars in between... Back in the MR2 scene with an AW11 again this year. Racing that instead if the Allrac since it's cheaper and much easier to work on...

Rick89GTS

Fastrac":1ijfbcha said:
I was here in the old Black Board days too. :D

Me too, I was a Black Board Member pre-2004 when the crash happened.
The White Board re-launched in Aug 2004! :)
It'd be nice if we could bring back the old black board