MR2 Headlights in Celica?

krazy2

I have the glass JDM square lights with replaceable h4 bulbs from a MR2 and fit fine. I saw the lights and don't really know why they wont work. But.... I am not saying they without a doubt will.

klue

I'm actually working on a projector retrofit ATM. The main difference in the mr2 vs celica is the actuator set up. The light itself is the same. Our kit will be bolt on, provide the "sleepy" eye, and all hardware
update you soon

fussellbug

I'm very interested to see what the XIIIMotorsports headlight kit will look like. Any chance of it looking similar to the NeelTec quad-light Hella setup?

34593_102148623173966_3471245_n.jpg

psipwrd

I'm digging the bi-xenon and the price of the kit above. Judging from the pics, I'm guessing the sleepy eye is to keep it from aiming too high? Could the angle of the housing or mount be changed so it opens normal (not a fan of the sleepy eye)?

Is the XIII conversion going to be bi-xenon or dual projector? About how much would the XIII conversion kit cost?

TRDTurko

psipwrd":fiic8qii said:
Is the XIII conversion going to be bi-xenon or dual projector? About how much would the XIII conversion kit cost?

ditto, also interested in that. would like a quad set up tho

klue

Quad set ups are cool, But I have seen the rev6 set up on an mr2. Lets say I was less than impressed... To get the kit up to modern specs we are using a bixenon true projector, beautiful cut off, and looks like a factory option when installed. I am still working out the mounting hardware. Luckly I have st165 and st185 test pigs to try it on.

Our kit will be a single projector, hi and low beam, your choice of HID option and retain the factory adjustments. This will be a very AFFORDABLE kit so expect the pricing to be in and around whats offered for the mr2.

klue

Krazy2 Thats cool, and actually how I have the shop car set up. Removed the motors and assembly for weight reduction. I am using the stock light so it would be easy to fit in if you mod your lights fixed mount position.

krazy2

klue":f0gnmd4s said:
Krazy2 Thats cool, and actually how I have the shop car set up. Removed the motors and assembly for weight reduction. I am using the stock light so it would be easy to fit in if you mod your lights fixed mount position.

Thats what I plan to do as soon as I pick up another grill. Already have buckets extra so I can keep ll ordinal parts if want to go back later.