Time for a meet ... DE , MD , PA , NJ , VA or any others !

Mafix

yeah we can do a meet at chris' place and get the deuce running. then we can bring the kids and wives and let them cook and such while we act like hoonagins

88gt4DE

Mafix":clfupv71 said:
yeah we can do a meet at chris' place and get the deuce running. then we can bring the kids and wives and let them cook and such while we act like hoonagins

I like it !!! lol :smokes:

97JZA80

Mafix":1345zyyz said:

Fkn Classic.... :lol:

Lamont

Let's get the ball rolling guys. Still no Alltrac, but that will be changing soon enough :wink: . I have my 6th Gen and I need to take a road trip!!

88gt4DE

Gotta get something on the calender ... Iritates me to walk by the trac in the garage and barely drive it or be able to even have time to work on it ....

88gt4DE

Unfortunately it did not. We had a mini meet at my house shortly after that in Oct but no cars due to rain ....

Brad.Miller

It would be great to plan a spring meet up, an after winter run. SLC Punk and I would be in. We also want to do some Autocross this summer somewhere.

Toyotaguy

It would be great to get a spring meet together and will be plenty of time to iron out any small car issued by then

Brad.Miller

Ok so I will throw some date options out just for conversation sake.....

April - 9th

April - 23rd

May - 7th

May - 21st

These are 4 dates just for thought.

Let me know what you think?

Brad :D

SLC Punk

April - 9th: Should be good depending on time

April - 23rd Cannot make this date

May - 7th Should be good depending on time

May - 21st Should be good depending on time