i need to find paasenger side ground effects for st165

MeesterPatrick

I am in need of a passenger side fiberglass ground effect for my 165 I cannot find one anywhere are there any aftermarket places that might have them or am I totally screwed????

MeesterPatrick

This is the area that I need but can buy all that is available if possible

Attachments

• 00d0d_jtGz5uyCJUR_600x450.jpg
    00d0d_jtGz5uyCJUR_600x450.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,405

Anoo21

Hey are you the guy that has this on craiglist? I was wondering and thought it looked familiar. Still selling it or keeping it? I live in Kansas too mine needs body work but still descent looking lol

MeesterPatrick

Probably going to keep it.
I'm trying to buy other ones to fix up mine but its showing to be difficult lol
Is that a photo of yours?

Anoo21

Yeah that's her. Owned her for over 3 years, been up and down but always a great vehicle. People freak out when they know I own one and it actually runs and I ddrive it lol. It takes months or eeven years to find parts but if you have your hearty into it and not in a hurry you will find what you need.

MeesterPatrick

That's awesome! & yeah people tell me all the time to not let it go.
I don't think I will. I mean I get compliments on the car with the condition its in which is pretty cool.
It seems I'm pretty lucky finding it in the condition its in.
Yours looks pretty sweet. That all the piks you got of yours?

Anoo21

Thanks man I love an hour away from wWichita if you got questions or anything. I did have one of everything but started selling stuff because I needed the money for a new paint job and stuff. Add me on Facebook if you want.

Www.facebook.com/pingpong21