ST165 Factory bodykit? Anyone thinks it's worth reproducing?

Is it worth the time to have an aftermarket factory style body kit reproduced for the ST165?

• Worth the time?

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • Don't even bother and move on?

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

GT4times2

I found a company that wanted to make the parts for us (about a year ago), but as always (with us ST165 guys), there was hardly any interest (in comparison to the ST185 guys) so I didn't bother. Sad, but this post alone says it all. How many people actually showed interest? We're still on the first page of the thread. :roll:

I still have a complete spare body kit to submit (to the company) if there were more interest. I may just focus on the bumper extensions being reproduced if anything. We'll see. The company was going to make it out of a material called Duraflex, iirc. We hadn't agree on pricing or anything, but he assured me it would be affordable, and a great product. Again, with more interest, we'll see.

GT4times2

I'll try to get the ball rolling, again. It would have to be a replica of the factory kit.

The only thing I was thinking we could implement, is a simpler design of the center section of the front bumper (the part that accomodates the foglights). Something sturdy, and build into one, instead of making it a two piece unit. (Anyone care to chyme in, agreement or disagreement?)

Again, it starts. We'll see if the company's interested in making them for us. Don't hold your breath, but let's give it a try...Again. :oops:

Mitsuslider

Any updates on this? I could really use a new front bumper and Im really givin thumbs up to the one piece design. Even if they could incorporate a nice lip at the bottom, thatd most definitely be a big plus in my eyes. Id buy it in a heartbeat.

tmkjune

i have a set of really good condition factory wb sitting in my shed that im willing to let anybody use for a mold if that helps anybody kick this back to start. super old post i know but seeing if there is any attempts in revival :shrug: