turbo -or- cat-back for ST165

gt4play

Hi folks,

I'm trying to located a subtle, full replacement exhaust system for my ST165. I'm not doing this for performance reasons, so anything that looks nice, has a clean fit will do. Any increase in performance is just an added plus.

I was under the impression SS Autochrome used to make these (and were quite affordable, even if you did have to do a little work to get them to fit well). Is this no longer the case?

Can HKS Sport versions be gotten?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

monkey8oi

FYI.. The st185 exhaust can wit.. I bought an obx 3" exhaust for my st165 for about $300.. Just an option to think about..

killemalltrac

monkey8oi":3k9z5nsq said:
FYI.. The st185 exhaust can wit.. I bought an obx 3" exhaust for my st165 for about $300.. Just an option to think about..
I got the same one. It was the best bang for buck available.

Mafix

just be warned chris, ssac was a knock off from aussie. obx is a knock off from ssac. but I know you know people that can make it fit 8)

2RM

Saw some ssac dual tip turbo back for around $600 on ebay just recently. It was for st-185 though, don't know if it makes any difference.

88gt4DE

Fitting the old SSauto center pipe that " didn't " fit our cars now. Its alot of fun ... :twisted: