Back seat Options

warracer

My car is stripped since one of my passenger sat on a glass 26oz vodka bottle... vodka smell impregnated the back seat and it was giving me a headache (I have very little tolerance to alcohol since I don't drink). I just took it out and stored it in a barn... I use the extra space to carry school stuff and I don't get to lift more than 1 person so that's a win-win for me :)

CMS-GT4

Thanks! I was wanting to find out how well, especially the bench fit. I think this will be a better option to find black rear seats for me instead of trying to dye oem gray cloth.

CSAlltrac

Im working on a false back for my back seat currently. Im leaving the original bottomin and making a partition between the cab and "trunk" area. The factory seat backs wont fit with my strut bar I made up. Ill post some pictures soon.

mx6er2587

Please excuse how incredibly dirty the car is at the moment. I can't see the facebook link posted but I think my seats fit well. There is a small gap around the drive shaft tunnel, but you would have to know to look for it to see it. (I tried to show it in the 2nd picture) I swapped the black cloth backs of the seats for the grey backs from my stock seats so the trunk area carpets still match.

iDKmOXgl.jpg

dR2BJwzl.jpg

NAd0GD5l.jpg

NNunPJ4l.jpg

CMS-GT4

Thanks. Yours fit much better than the ones in the fb link. If I run across a good set of these I may snatch them up.

mx6er2587

Not sure. My seats are from a 96 which I believe is before the release of the LATCH system. I can check to see if its present but I doubt it.

GT4times2

93cc":2p1xiwhv said:
here is one move picture

I really like that set up. I spent the summer looking for upholsterers (excuses after excuses), without success. My rear seats are toast. They need to be redone. I may opt for reclinable race seats, if I don't find someone to do them soon. (I really want to keep the oem seats but running out of options and patience). This would work for me for the back.

I have enough cars to daily drive and not worry about the kids being in the All Trac. And my cars are weekend cruisers, not daily drivers.