ST165 v ST185 Radiator

freddie

This may be a dumb question, but what is the difference between the radiator for a ST165 and a ST185
Is it the size? Or is it the supports/fixings? Or is it the location of the pipework?
What I am saying here is can I fit a ST185 radiator into a ST165?

Eurus

freddie":3tcyua45 said:
This may be a dumb question, but what is the difference between the radiator for a ST165 and a ST185
Is it the size? Or is it the supports/fixings? Or is it the location of the pipework?
What I am saying here is can I fit a ST185 radiator into a ST165?
From what Ive read, the 185 is taller, and the water line from the turbo doesn't connect to it, but rather a separate line.

Same height, wider, no turbo coolant pipe, and top and bottom mounts are in different locations. I just put a mishimoto 185 radiator in my 165. Required some modification to fit. I had to move the mounts and cut Sime if the core support.

klue

scottjackson1209":1g605vhl said:
Same height, wider, no turbo coolant pipe, and top and bottom mounts are in different locations. I just put a mishimoto 185 radiator in my 165. Required some modification to fit. I had to move the mounts and cut Sime if the core support.

you can use the st185 rad just like scott is saying.

I had a customer send me the mishi st185 rad new in the box. I welded a port for the turbo line and sent it back to him. worked great