ST165 Front Springs

I think someone at some point may have put GTS front struts on my 165. I put KYB AGX's up front and within 5000 miles they were toast. I imagibe the alltrac has beefier springs to make up for the excess weight. My car also sits with a weird rake to it like its a 70's Nova or something lol. The front looks lowered and the back looks stock. I remeber when i bought it the guy i bought it from said he had just picked up a brand new set of struts from a buddy of his who bought them for his GTS. I assumed he meant the strut housing not the whole spring and shock assembly as well. Does anyone know where i could hunt down a set of front springs for my 165?

I was digging through my garage and found a brand new set of Eibach rear Lowering springs for a 5th gen (ST182) Celica. Would these possible work on my Trac or like my previous question do alltracs have their own specialized heavy duty spring?

Lol true that, there's some useless knowledge for ha. Idaho was part of Montana at first. Then when we decided Idaho was as whack as a welfare pimp, we sent a dude to Washington DC with a big old trunk of gold to purchase Montana so we could become our own state lol.

Redswan

ViciousDelta":39c1zzrq said:
Lol true that, there's some useless knowledge for ha. Idaho was part of Montana at first. Then when we decided Idaho was as whack as a welfare pimp, we sent a dude to Washington DC with a big old trunk of gold to purchase Montana so we could become our own state lol.

Good to know