st185 body kit research and concepts (AT club homework)

soarer.jzz30

If there was interest I was considering making a whole kit or as individual pieces once all done. But would require a pre payment and time. The lip, because the time involved would probably cost around $250-300 price range for parts and labor, but it is a very direct fit using mostly oem mounting points

CMS-GT4

If 3d tuning is at all accurate in scale then it will now be a perfect tool to find other cars with similar dimensions for body kit components.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-10 at 2.04.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-10 at 2.04.34 PM.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 4,066
  • Screen Shot 2015-01-10 at 2.06.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-10 at 2.06.57 PM.png
    196.8 KB · Views: 4,066

CMS-GT4

If you can compare the overhang and width of the bumpers to an alltrac that would help. The have a decent looking front lip we may be able to use.

soarer.jzz30

K-len that look really nice, I like that it's attached to the bumper and overhangs nicely. Thanks Mr ALLTRAC I've got the rear valance worked out and nearly done to match and retaining the factory mudflaps. The lip was made using a 96 or so accord type r lip, I used this model because a guy named Cid with a black one used another style from the same year. Unfortunately I don't think I'll keep it though, likely selling it. I found, thanks to cms, a nice stock looking prelude lip that will be smooth all around instead that center cut

pintoBC_3sgte

soarer.jzz30":3qwxtml3 said:
K-len that look really nice, I like that it's attached to the bumper and overhangs nicely. Thanks Mr ALLTRAC I've got the rear valance worked out and nearly done to match and retaining the factory mudflaps. The lip was made using a 96 or so accord type r lip, I used this model because a guy named Cid with a black one used another style from the same year. Unfortunately I don't think I'll keep it though, likely selling it. I found, thanks to cms, a nice stock looking prelude lip that will be smooth all around instead that center cut
How much would you be letting your lip go for?? :D