Possible Group Buy for Urethane RC bumper lip

brophats

Ok everyone, I've been talking with Campos from the Mr2 board about making a urethane copy of the Wuhrer lip for the cs/rc bumper. It looks just like the pakfiefer lip. It sounds like we will need a lot of interested for it to be made so i need to know who would be serious about a group buy so we can finally get nice lip available for us in the states.

Demetrius

CMS-GT4

That is reasonable. If it is in that price range, I will take one. Hopefully we can know quick before my budget is wiped out for the year.

brophats

Well let's see if we can get as many people on this as we can. Campos has been making a lot of parts for the mr2 guys and the quality is really good. Thebonly problem is there are way more mr2 owners than us.hopefully we can get enough people on board to get them made.

CMS-GT4

Are you on the 5th gen Facebook celica group? There are a lot of guys there and it is worth posting on ctech as well.

darthripley

The quality looks good from the pics.
Reach out to the fwd 5th gen guys so enough people can get in on it & actually get it made.

I'm not wanting one, but good luck with it.

CMS-GT4

I posted it on ctech as well. It would be nice to know how many people they needed to get it started.

brophats

So I'm still trying to find out how many orders he needs to get the ball rolling. I'll make sure to keep everyone updated as soon as I hear back.

NW ST205

I'm interested in one if I can get you to fix the wiring in my car you totally hacked up. Come on now you know that it was a deliberate lack of professionalism. I have been spending lots of $$$ trying to fix this wiring nightmare. Every wire to the ecu just twisted together with not even tape to keep them seperated. And I have not looked at the fuel pump wiring? I'd like it fixed and I won't hold any bad feelings. You being a master Toyota tech know what was done.

deecee

Would need to know the cost and possibility of arranging overseas shipping before committing to anything