Meet in Washington

1993gt

Hey guys! I'm not sure how many people are here from Washington, but I have about 5 people with 5th gen celica's that want to do a meet in Washington. The location would probably be the Dicks Drive In, in Edmond's. I'm just wanting to know how many people would come. Let me know and we can set up a date!

Eurus

1993gt":2zu9mdl5 said:
Hey guys! I'm not sure how many people are here from Washington, but I have about 5 people with 5th gen celica's that want to do a meet in Washington. The location would probably be the Dicks Drive In, in Edmond's. I'm just wanting to know how many people would come. Let me know and we can set up a date!

Man, just stealing my thunder. Lol. If you need help hosting let me know. I set one of these up last year with a good turn out, and plan to have one later in the year too.

1993gt

Ya that would be lovely, if you wanted to get all the people from this forum or others and we could set up a date that would be pretty sweet! I have 5 people say that Dicks in Edmonds works for them, so I'd prefer to have it their. But just let me know. Im getting a job soon, so my schedule will be more active.

amx

North Seattle here -- I own 3 fifth gens, and I'd totally be down for a meet in Edmonds. :)

Soup84

Not gonna make this one, but I'll be moving up to Whidbey Island this summer. Glad you guys have events like this up there. You'll have another member there soon enough!

Eurus

Soup84":37d8kf9c said:
Not gonna make this one, but I'll be moving up to Whidbey Island this summer. Glad you guys have events like this up there. You'll have another member there soon enough!
I currently live on Whidbey, and I am sooo sorry you have to move there. Im assuming you have to move to Oak Harbor for the base, and for that I can not apologize enough. only partially joking.
Car events are everywhere in Washington, however we have a small quota of All-tracs that are allowed to be running at once.

1993gt: I will pm you. I would love to set this up again this year, but would like your input, and help. I believe we may have met before, also.

1993gt

Well I still need to set up a date. Probably will be next month around this time. Any input on good dates? Like I said, I'm getting a job soon so Im not sure about my schedule

Soup84

Eurus":1xsjruwd said:
Soup84":1xsjruwd said:
I currently live on Whidbey, and I am sooo sorry you have to move there. Im assuming you have to move to Oak Harbor for the base, and for that I can not apologize enough. only partially joking.
Car events are everywhere in Washington, however we have a small quota of All-tracs that are allowed to be running at once.

1993gt: I will pm you. I would love to set this up again this year, but would like your input, and help. I believe we may have met before, also.

Yep, we're heading there for the base and I've heard the same thing about Oak Harbor; don't live there! We're looking at Anacortes or as far out as Burlington (some nice houses out that way!) Maybe even La Conner. Any recommendations? Are you military as well?
Really looking forward to getting there so I can finally purchase another All-trac!

Eurus

Yep, we're heading there for the base and I've heard the same thing about Oak Harbor; don't live there! We're looking at Anacortes or as far out as Burlington (some nice houses out that way!) Maybe even La Conner. Any recommendations? Are you military as well?
Really looking forward to getting there so I can finally purchase another All-trac![/quote]

Send me a PM, I want to share some info with you that way, so this thread doesn't veer off topic. However, I would personally recommend either North Burlington, Anacortes, South Mount Vernon and at a stretch North Coupeville. Also, if you're on Facebook, check out my friends page "Whidbey Island Subaru Enthusiasts (W.I.S.E.); if you want to get into a good group of car enthusiasts on the island.