Johnny 5 alive...Need input, input, input

kiko laser eyes

Well fellows, I shorted in take pipe to turbo. Bought a ebay. 2.5" FMIC, not hooked up yet. Order a innovate lm-2, but, had trouble time with that case, never recieved it. Waiting to recieve money back. So, Here's some questions I have for you pep's. About the turbo, I was looking in on cold side and noticed impeller scoring the housing, at that time, I wanted to start thinking about getting rid of the car. :| ...So, should I buy cheap rebuild kit for turbo, or whats a reasonable step up on bigger turbo, see all kinds of shit on Ebay. I was following the basic MR. Control instructions to get more, but, turbo and getting the wide band sensor with gauge{ Lc-2 or 3844}. Is lc-2 same, but, newer? Then again, I think about mega squirt, injectors and and turbo. Or, any EMS forsale on forums. Sorry about all this chicken sratch. As you can tell I'm a mess now, but, if someone can give me insperation and some input, I would be greatful. Thanks. :shrug:

kiko laser eyes

Well, maybe go volvo 240 or 740 with t5 engine and t5 tranny. Kinda been happy with 850 and know volvo peps. My old 86 gts would smoke a alltrac

Redswan

Replacement turbos are relatively cheap now days (<$300). If you like the car you might be best off fixing little stuff to keep it going. If you don't want to spend the effort on, dump it and pursue the car you want.

kiko laser eyes

LOL....yeah, got alittle carried away, that was good. Anyways, If mine was as clean as some of you guy's cars.I would feel better. Mine needs paint and some body work, and, suspenion, and, wheels and tires. Guess I'll rebuild turbo, and do the plans. See where it goes from there.

kiko laser eyes

Would like 300+ hp. Drove a audi s4 with the 4.2 v8 one time. It felt strong and tight. Bark all four wheels when I went to second gear. I had my foot down it thou. I would be happy with that feeling.