Retiring the 165

So ive dropped roughly 2K into my trac in the last few months. Its never run better but as with all tracs everytime you fix something, something else goes wrong. Ive had a 91 GT in my backyard for a few years and ive decided to get it out and running. The trac will go in the garage and all the little obnoxious things will get fixed in their own time but in the meantime i need a reliable car to drive to and from work. It kills me to put the trac into storage for a while but it must be done for my own sanity, im afraid it might drive me to the edge and force me to sell it lol.

underscore

Always garage it over selling it, at least by storing it when you start up again you know what you've already done.

Yeah selling it will never really be an option. I've been fed up with it a few times but selling a it would be too hard to do.

GT4times2

We're all too familiar with your feelings. As long as there's a place to store if safely, do it. Just bring it back, step by step. Beware: Time flies! In no time, you'll be asking yourself where did the time go, and you haven't done much to the car. It happens. :shock:

I'm a firm believer that 20+ year old Turbo/AWD cars aren't meant to be daily drivers (just the thought of parking lot dings and dents irk me). Just not practical anymore. Not for me anyway. Perfect for weekend fun, when they're up and running. Hold on to it.