Next Project

CSAlltrac

Going to gather the materials needed to make this happen. CMS-GT4 was kind enough to do a photoshop, thank you sir. I really like this look but I always like hearing what my fellow members think.

Here is a picture of a Subaru with what I want to do. I will make it so I can remove it easily and I will also utilize my factory fog light wiring for two HELLA Rounds running the wires through the bar.

anothergt4

I would say go for it, but bring the top of the bar just up to the middle of the bumper, and place the lights near the top of the bar and inset them as much as possible, if it snows a lot where you are something like that could be very helpful in winter.

CSAlltrac

It is just a cosmetic thing. Not looking to gain strength to crash into stuff. I will finish it in wrinkle black and the lights will function. I do dig the safari setup but not willing to modify my fenders, just get a similar look/idea

Can you measure how far your front license plate bolt holes are from the bottom of your bumper for me?
I'm curious how well the gr sti bar will fit. I'll measure on my sti to see how it sits.