1991 Corolla All-Trac / The 3SGTE swap no one does

underscore

Nice! What do the notes on the fender say? I'm guessing the vent and scoop get some funny looks being on that car.

mk1spyder

The notes are just paint pen to remind me to do things when I was building it hah. The scoops are hilarious, HVAC mailboxes for furnaces turned into HP makers. The intercooler also has a fan underneath it. Wired some huge LED 12v strips across the dash as shift lights.

On the back it still has the original bumper stickers from the last owner, trouts unlimited, I love mountains, and I heart bluegrass. Then I put a lower case i between the DX logo, and then below that part of a 4 runner emblem. So it says DiX RUNNER lol. On the other side I scratched out the all-trac and put BLESSENEM below corolla. So stupid people think it is FWD.

Chuck.hudson

Man this is probably one of the coolest Rat Rods ive ever seen! I wish I could see peoples faces when that thing walks on em.

killemalltrac

mk1spyder":29ek2ns9 said:
Well its in and done, go to start it, nothing. I've got fuel but no spark. Code 14 no IGF signal. Tested everything, ECU is good, tried 2nd ignitor no change. Tweak'd fucked up this harness and they got rid of the intercooler pump connector so I can't do anything about losing code 54 unless I cut open the hearness, Tweak sucks.
I had them do my harness and its in and runs and what not but I still have code 54. They left out the wiring for the intercooler (im using the stock WTA) but a few phone calls later and Joshua asked me for my shipping address so that he could get it taken care of.

phattyduck

mk1spyder":39n4q99x said:
Went to the 1/4, ran a 13.4 @ 103mph with a slight misfire problem. .201 60ft time, videos coming soon.
Stock boost still? If so, you'll get that thing into the 12's without much more work!

-Charlie

LEEJODA

I've actually purchased my own '91 corolla alltrac in hope of this same swap. excited to hear what you have lined up still.

LEEJODA

it's a wagon all right. Pretty rough shape when I got it, but i refinished the interior so far. My wagon came with a parts bin of a car, so i swapped the interiors. Paint job is coming soon.
I'm waiting on a suspension kit from Fortune Auto currently be finished and mailed off. Searching for an engine/trans combo in the mean time. Bugger all for local selection.

tomasito

Wonderful build! I am currently starting on a similar project. I have a 1990 Corolla All Trac, am going in the same route with the 3SGTE. Glad to see that it will work!!! Thanks! :notworthy:

mk1spyder

Cracked piston#2 just too much boost too small of a turbo, no lean running or detonation. So 277awhp was the max on the stock ct20b. Going back together now with wiseco pistons and arp studs that's it. Looking at a GT3076r kit from ATS.