will someone trace their hatch cover? st165

sbart83

as the title suggests, I've given up looking for a rear hatch cover for my 165, and I want to just make a new one. would anyone with an intact hatch cover like to trace it onto a large sheet of paper and mail it over to me so I can have a template to work from? I'll gladly pay for shipping and material cost, plus a lil extra so you can grab a six pack or something...

Anoo21

I do have an extra cover but in a little bad of shape of you might consider that too. I might be able to trace my other one for you but it might be a bit. I won't be by my all Trac for about a week. If anyone else shines on this it might be a good thing to do for some unfortunate st165 owners with no hatch cover.

sbart83

thanks Anoo, I can definitely wait til you get around your trac again, I think I would prefer to just get the traced template if possible since i'm gonna modify it a bit to fit some 6 x 9's and a vent for a subwoofer underneath. what kind of condition is the spare cover in? might be a pain to ship it due to its size and shape.. but if you could snap a quick pic of it, I may just get it off you

Anoo21

This is the one on the left. The one on the right is in my alltrac right now. I used the left one for about a year before I found a good one.

sbart83

cool thanks for the pic. I actually have the support bar that the one on the left is missing, and my interior's black haha. how much would you sell me that one with shipping? I could use the bar off it if I decide to make a new one anyway. zip is 89431