Alltrac101 ?

honkie

Whatever happened to Pat C (alltrac101) ? Haven't been on here in a long time , popped back to see if his 185 was still going strong but can't find anything now :shrug:

honkie

Can you point me in the direction of his build thread , my searches aren't coming up with anything :shrug:

GT4times2

He's ok. Still has the car, and I'm sure more work being done. I spoke to him over the weekend. We were talking about RC car stuff/kids, hobbies etc, didn't talk much about Alltracs. But otherwise, all is ok on his end.

We should have a thread called "Where are they now?" :)

Anyone heard of others like Simba, Etanshi etc?

Hotrodhendrix

I think just about everyone disappears for a while. Most don't 100% leave without saying something about selling the car first. Based on how much money and time Pat put into his car I doubt he will be going anywhere any time soon.

~James

CMS-GT4

you guys are joking right? You are aware Gary was just a piece of software from the old forum. When it crashed they went with this ppbb crap that does not support "Gary." The function of that program was a search algorithm design to keep up forum activity. People would post and it would pull results from the web and post the most likely data. You guys didn't think he was a real person did you?

underscore

Are you pulling my leg? Looking at the posts they look way too realistic to come from a bot, hell there's even seller reviews, but the user profile is missing a bunch of info like post count.

GT4times2

underscore":zgpcek7i said:
Are you pulling my leg? Looking at the posts they look way too realistic to come from a bot, hell there's even seller reviews, but the user profile is missing a bunch of info like post count.

LOL. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Of course, he's pulling your leg. I met Gary in person. Otherwise, I'd fall for it too. :rofl: :cry: :rofl:

sprocke7

The real question I have is what lip and side skirts did alltrac101 use to whip up his ground effects. I'll pay for any information with pizza.