ATX CS.

CSAlltrac

Corey Darling":39uuulk0 said:
Are those the GT4OC mirrors? How are they?
They are, the quality is good, nice and rigid mounting with good glass work. The finish they come in leave something to be desired so anyone getting a set I would recommend painting them. They also pretty much suck for visibility, I cant see crap! But man they do look good :D

athousandleaves

Did your OZ's come with those centre caps or did you pick them up from somewhere?
I've been trying to find a new set of centre caps for my OZ wheels for a while and have had a hard time finding anything that isn't some chinese knockoff garbage...
I know the OEM part number is M514, impossible to find and if you email OZ directly they'll never reply.

I'm guessing you also have 17x8 Cronos with from what I can see is a 225/45/17? I just put 245/40/17's on mine, looks meaty as hell 8)

CSAlltrac

athousandleaves":3uukpg2e said:
Did your OZ's come with those centre caps or did you pick them up from somewhere?
I've been trying to find a new set of centre caps for my OZ wheels for a while and have had a hard time finding anything that isn't some chinese knockoff garbage...
I know the OEM part number is M154, impossible to find and if you email OZ directly they'll never reply.

I'm guessing you also have 17x8 Cronos with from what I can see is a 225/45/17? I just put 245/40/17's on mine, looks meaty as hell 8)
Yeah they are the original center caps that came with the wheels. They are also 17x8s

1993gt

This build is so awesome man, that old pic from Toyota Fest was my facebook banner for about a year. Most, if not all of what you did to the motor was so confusing to me, I have basic aerospace and auto engine skills and it blew my mind apart. Thanks for the awesome read!

1993gt

This build is so awesome man, that old pic from Toyota Fest was my facebook banner for about a year. Most, if not all of what you did to the motor was so confusing to me, I have basic aerospace and auto engine skills and it blew my mind apart. Thanks for the awesome read!

CSAlltrac

Haven't done much to the car lately other than enjoy it every now and then. Been working the new house a lot and finally finished up the garage. Here's a before and after.

CSAlltrac

Been a little busy on the car lately. I'm on the road to becoming a driver instructor for a group here in Austin that hosts track days at the F1 circuit. Finally have the opportunity to put the Celica on track since I was offered a couple track days for volunteering. As much as I wanted to just jump right on track I knew it was a bad idea. So I've been track prepping by doing a Moroso pan, capping the throttle body coolant, and doing an external oil cooler. Got her all wrapped up last night. Just waiting on a pan sensor block off then it's time to add fluid. This setup has doubled my oil capacity. On track vids coming soon.

EvanP246

I could eat off your car man. You should have a ball on the track. Have you upgraded your brakes? I was getting a little fade after 3 very hot laps of my local Bushy Park Circuit with DOT 4 and Porterfield R4S.

CSAlltrac

EvanP246":7ltqbxof said:
I could eat off your car man. You should have a ball on the track. Have you upgraded your brakes? I was getting a little fade after 3 very hot laps of my local Bushy Park Circuit with DOT 4 and Porterfield R4S.
I have upgraded the rotors and pads. Pads are EBC Yellows and Castrol Race fluid. I know that I will get fade since the stock brakes suck ass. The circuit is also known to kill brakes. Its on the list but I just bought a new Tacoma so its a long ways off. Im hoping all else goes well.

EvanP246

Good stuff man. You should be okay with a cool down lap in between. Take some pictures and video footage if you can!

CSAlltrac

EvanP246":2hgjr7s4 said:
Good stuff man. You should be okay with a cool down lap in between. Take some pictures and video footage if you can!
I have a couple GoPros lined up :p Really would like to do water Meth next.