blitz downpipe

st185rc

There's a blitz downpipe selling locally for a 3sgte off an mr2, i'm trying to get a part number but are they interchangable with the 3sgte off our celica?

jlspec

Yes it is, it's more of pre-cat replacement then a full downpipe. How much is the other MR2 guy selling it to you for?

YerRandO

st185rc":15sr85gp said:
There's a blitz downpipe selling locally for a 3sgte off an mr2, i'm trying to get a part number but are they interchangable with the 3sgte off our celica?

I think the part number is #21516 (discontinued)

Just out of curiousity did you find that on revscene? If it's the same guy I'm thinking of I just bought the HKS FCD he had for sale for $25.

Rallly

So being a pre-cat will it completely replace the factory st185 Celica alltrac dp? I found one that's said to fit 91-95 mr2 will it fit my 91 all-trac?

zero06

I have one, and id sell it. $75 +shipping. it replaces the large cat piece after the turbo, has an "expansion chamber" instead. all the heat sheilding bolts onto it for a stock look

Rallly

zero06":qvfcec1t said:
I have one, and id sell it. $75 +shipping. it replaces the large cat piece after the turbo, has an "expansion chamber" instead. all the heat sheilding bolts onto it for a stock look

Why is it much shorter than the other dp's? How will it reach the mp?