SCCA ST165 finally begins

TRDTurko

Subscribed! Nice to see someone going all out on 4th gen. This build has alot of similarities to my "RaceTrac" project except I am building mainly for autocross so I don't need the cage. I have to restart almost all over again though with my black car but it will be painted blue eventually.

TRDTurko

eric thompson":1pk9neab said:
cage almost done... wheel tire dilemma!!! Help please

I fit 255s on 17x9s with a +15 offset under my car with some camber and aggressive fender rolling. so you should be able to fit 245 with just the right offset. I calculate that if you use a +20 offset with a 245 you should have just enough clearance to your strut and 10mm less fender rolling than I had to do.

We were able to test fit the 245's with some fender massaging and a spacer with the struts in. So should be fine with the JRZ's once she rolls again.

CMS-GT4

You think it will be competing next season? I am still waiting on the LCAs btw, so I will keep you posted when they finally come in.

I do think so. Hoping to complete by January and make a trip down south for some track time before the season starts up here. But.... We'll see :)