Soon to be AllTrac owner (someday) hello!

SamusPrime

Hello! I'm new to the forum, I'm currently doing a bit of research on what to look for in an st185, how much to pay, etc. I'm going to be in the market for an ST185 soon.

What is the average price of a decent, running ST185? I'm not too worried about exterior as that's easy enough to fix and there's plenty of body kit options out there lol.

Where's some good places to find ST185's for sale? I saw one down in Oregon and he wants $4K for one with a blown motor and a salvage title. Like wtf?

Anyways that's why I'm here! Nice to meet all of you!

r-town

Here is California they pop up once in a while, I got mine for $2500 with lots of mods but in need of new paint and interior work. Then got another one that was crashed for $400. I fixed it, but i ran out of space, and it will be a parts car to restore the first one. I have seen them go for $3500 to $7000, the $7000 one i saw on craigslist was super clean.

SamusPrime

I've found over the years no matter how clean a rig is, you'll need to put in $2K in work into it for new fluids, shocks, etc. That's why I don't mind working on something that needs a little love. I usually save money in the long run.