FS: JDM Yellow Foglights

Corey

Hello,

I've got the following for sale, all OBO.

Pictures https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

All parts are located in QC, Canada

ST185 JDM fog lights for ATA bumper (yellow reflectors) - $35 CAN+shipping

ST185 JDM System 10 Double Din Head unit with cassette and toyota 12 disk controller and changer - not sure of it's condition. It would power up but because my speakers were toast, it didn't play much. Also, it will be tuned to Japanese Radio. - SOLD

tHeGeeK

Possibly interested in the airbox. Wouldn't mind some pics. And this would fit where the battery was originally located?

slakeco

Hi!
Can you post a pic of the RC IC please? I would like to see the new look as I'm interested in this part. Also interested in a pic of the fog lights for reference.

I'm interested in the wta pump and TB coupler as well.

The mud flaps wont bolt onto a widebody here in ST185 in the states?

thanks

Corey

Here it is "installed" on my car. I purchased it from another member of the forum a few years ago but never fully installed it. I can snap new close ups later. Still unpacking.

IMG_00000234s.jpg

I'll unpack the fog lights and connect them to my car to power them up for pictures.

As for the mud guards. I've seen pictures of them attached to wide bodies, but I'm not sure if they had to be modified first.

Corey

I uploaded many pictures to my google drive. Unfortunately it no longer allows me to embed photos, so here is the link to check them out:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

While rummaging I found a few more parts

1989 ST185 ignitor, map sensor, ECU and cold start injector
grey narrow body fuel door (small ding in it),
an alltrac front license plate mount,
alltrac triangular corner under trays.
Horn
St205 transmission side mount

On those bits, I'll let go for just the cost of shipping.

Cheers

Corey

Corey

Hey bud,

Not really no. They are standard Alltrac style fog lights, except with JDM yellow reflectors which produce a very strong yellow beam.

Awesome-Trac

You have any other pics of the fogs? Cause I've done some research and there's about three versions of dogs for our car. There's the RC version, Celica GTS version which are smaller and mount in the middle of the bumper similar to the RC and there there's the Alltrac version which are a bit larger and mount on the side of the bumper