Camry Alltrac Patch Panels

Tecker185

I figured i put this out there. I recently picked up a Camry Alltrac off a member. Hole in the block, locked up rear brakes, and you guessed it...rust. All the rust is on the body, underside is in very good shape.

So I began to look around trying to find rockers and arches. After talking to a friend he led me onto a website he stumbled apon a while ago. The site is fixmyrust.com, what do you know they have both the wheel arches and rockers. Much to my surprise they were cheap, very cheap. So cheap that i became a little suspicious. But for a measly $150 shipped and the ability to pay via paypal i gave it a shot.

Well i got my parts today, only took like 4 days. The quality is pretty damn good for what i paid. They look like the oem parts. There is some wrinkles at the extreme bends by the door area. But im really impressed for the price. I'll honestly probably order another set to stick in my attic for when this is no longer an option.

Heres the goods

Unfortunately they do not make parts for our celica's. They don't make anything for any desirable toyotas really lol. For some odd reason they make stuff for a 89 toyota camry. Maybe someone could contact them see if they want to make parts for us. I would but i dont have the time or the need. My shell is completely rust free.

___Scott___

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I just noticed this in your sig:
"93 ST185 2grfe swap in progress"

Do you have a build thread?

Tecker185

Not yet, unfortunately very cold outside. Plus my car is sideways on my rotisserie right now getting the factory undercoat removed.

Ive got 3 2grfe's, 02 rav4 manual transmission, gas pedal, two harness's, and bunch of oem gaskets. Just need to get the funds together for an aem infinity 6 to buy off gouky.

If you want updates check out my page i post pictures all the time of my projects on there and my cars

https://www.facebook.com/Clears-Garage-350273271821080/

Toyota_Todd

I'm the friend that referred BRUCE to the site! So there is a link on the site to write to them about requested items they should make. I already made a request for the 5th gen Celicas. Maybe if they got flooded with requests they would consider it.

fixmyrust.com