st165 soft brakes

vishal25pm

any one else feel like the st165 has a really soft pedal? i just got mine running for the first time and the pedal just feels so soft.. i changed the booster, master and check valve to the intake. and bled it all, but i just doesnt feel like other toyotas ive had like the mk1 and mk2 mr2s, or even my old 90 tacoma.. is there something im missing or should i just get used to it?

vishal25pm

They are definitely old, im pretty sure everything on this car is original from 1988. lol. i have a set ordered, should be on by next weekend =)

Camshaft1987

My 88 alltrac brakes feel pretty soft as well but consistent. Can i ask where you found those braided lines. Is it all four as a package. anyway thanks

88gt4DE

I did do the stainless lines also but only cause I needed new brake lines. Got them on Ebay ... The bigger part of the feel will come front larger front brakes ... 185 stuff is all a bolt on , just can't run the 14 inch wheels anymore ...

Tecker185

Make sure the calipers are installed correctly with the bleeders at the top. Ive done it and you cant get the air out.