Mother-n-law's 92 camery

Hey members in Sand Diego, Chula Vista area! My mother-n-law wrecked her 92 Camry by rear ending someone and than she was rear ended. My wife was just out there to see about moving her out here to Ohio because she is starting to become really forgetful. She will not take our advise and just get another car and want's to fix the one she has. This requires me to fly out there and do the repairs good enough to be able to drive it back east to Ohio. Here's my dilemma, she hates me and accuses me of stilling her paper towels and selling them. I don't mind the actuations, because I know she is suffering from some sort of memory problem.
So if there is any member that is close to Chula Vista that would not mind helping me and my mother-n-law out by using his tools and his help? Please let me know and I will get in contact with you to let you know when I will be able to come out there so you can see if your free time is OK with my free time and help me get this head ach over with.
My PH.# is 1-937-231-9742 and my name is Jack, I can be reached best at jackandmelodie@hotmail.com . Thanks in advance

There must be someone that knows someone who would be willing to help me out, even if they would let me use there tools, so I can change her rad and maybe fix a head light. Just to do the very minable of repairs so she can get around town until we can get her some where closer to one of her four siblings.

WHEWWWW. Well my wife has convinced her mother to go and have it fixed by some shop out there. So thanks but I will not be needing any help after all.